~crawling out of the little place that I seem to have been hiding, I pick up a pen and scrawl in my girly hand~
Dear Diary... (aka Lyn)
I know it has been forever and a day since the last time I wrote here, approximately 14 days to be exact... though who is counting? Oh right, you are.. hahaha.
I thought I best stop by and let you know that this girl still has a pulse and breath. Life is slowing down and I am more or less finding that I can keep up now with little more than a canter. I do hope though with the weeks to come, that not only will we have signed and sealed on the deal with our new home but that I will also be keeping in better touch, keeping better hours and doing all this, through a less stressed mind due to a surgery change.
I have been working incredibly rediculous hours, sometimes 12 hour shifts, finding me dragging myself through the door here well after dark and after my babies are in bed..(or meant to be). Its not the life I want, for either the children or Matt and I. What is life worth if we only seem to live to work? Especially when the renumeration that is seen is not worth the sacrifices made?
So... Hopefully next time I put pen to paper (figuratively speaking), I shall have news of a new job, new hours, better wages and the starts of a better life for us all.
I hope that all my friends are well, smiling and travelling each day through laughter and love... I hope they know how much I miss them all.
Well... That is all from me now Diary dearest... I have my shoes on and am ready to go visit my newest neighbour, Miriam. (Finally they are in.)
Much Love
xxx
Sunday, August 23, 2009
out of hidden places.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There ya are! *smiling* You know I miss ya!
We are good. We seem to keep on keeping on. I don't know where the time goes, it just seems to fly. Isn't it nice though..that as fast as it flies by, we can stop and think about each other? Thousands of miles apart...a cyber friendship that is standing the test of time and miles.
One of these days chickie!
Read your mail too! You have a letter from me.
love ya lots!
*sending lots of love your way*
Post a Comment